March 28, 2010

The "Other" Woman

Hey peeps. I have a confession to make. I have another blog. Yes, it's true. Please don't be ashamed of me. I'm sorry if I betrayed you. I know how it feels and it sucks. HEHE.

The problem I have with the blog is that I cannot for the life of me remember the email address I created for it, so therefore I cannot access it and it's making me nuts!!!

I created this blog last year when I was feeling creative and wanted to make and give away fun blog backgrounds. Please feel free to visit there because I worked very hard on it and am proud of my designs, even if I can't access the blog. So sad!

http://peaceloveandscrappiness.blogspot.com/

I plan to redo this somehow and just create a totally different blog. It may take a while, but I love the site so much that I can't just let it go to waste. Please take some backgrounds if you'd like and send me your blog links so I can see them!

Many new creative endeavors await me. Until next time.......peace & love folks!

6 comments:

The Future Missy Prissy RN said...

Christy!! I absolutely love, love your blog spot. Love it!! I am a new student (completing my prereqs into the KSU nursing program) can not wait, I have been following your blog, our triumphs, your hardships, they all give me strength.. To a new student from a "veteran" can you share some helpful tips, key factors that helped you and continue to help you? I am also attempting to start a blog, so very confusing..lol I set up my RSS feeds to start getting followers, I am so lost.. lol I took a look at your blog backgrounds, again so confusing..lol HELP!! lol but again great blog, keep up the inspiration!!! Pssss. on one of your older posts (where your redecorated your house)you have some large stars on the wall, where in the world did you get those? I can not find them anywhere, well I take that back without having to order online:-)

Charissa :-)

blog: http://mom-wife-student-nurse.blogspot.com

Christy said...

Hi Charissa and thank you for your sweet comment! The stars on my wall came from a store called Gordman's. Not sure you have one of those where you live. You can usually find them at most housewares stores such as Kirkland's etc. Again, thanks for your comment. Keep in touch!

The Future Missy Prissy RN said...

Hi Christy, thanks for replying!! I will take that tidbit and look for the stars. I have a Kirklands nearby, hopefully they'll have some!! Just wanted to let you know that I snagged one of your backgrounds, I have been trying to center my text and can't seem to do it, blogspot is not the most user friendly. If you have some time can you tell me what I need to do to correct? Thank you!!

http://mom-wife-student-nurse.blogspot.com/

The Future Missy Prissy RN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Future Missy Prissy RN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
It's just me :) said...

Hi there!! I just stumbled across your blog and checked out your "other" one. You have some great creations in there. Hopefully you will be able to recover it and get it back up and running.

I look forward to reading this blog as well. :)