November 8, 2006

3 and a half weeks left!!!

Because of all my ranting and raving about Kevin Federline and President Bush I forgot to mention nursing school. Ok, so we're going over G. I. right now and we have our test over it next Friday, the 18th. This Friday....the 11th I have my central line dressing skill. Wish me luck y'all.

p.s the countdown is on....less than a month before second semester is over. Shew! It's be challenging, but doable and I'm more than ready for it to be over. I am not ready for 3rd semester so I am going to soak up every day I'm out of school. I'm really going to take advantage of my time off and be a bum for a while and I can't wait. I can't wait until Christmas. I love the music, the atmosphere, the shopping, the food. I love it all!!!! (Just don't love spending the money if ya know what I'm sayin'). Hope all of my fello nursing peeps out there have done well this semester and are ready for it to be over as I am. LOL!

Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is my sanity back, my sanity back, my sanity back. Can't wait for you to visit. Will leave the cookies and milk by the fire.
Peace out!
Christy (yes, the same one who also wanted an Audi last year. Please don't dissapoint me again. )

0 comments: