February 17, 2008

I got bored and cut off my hair...

Can I just say that ever since I started getting closer to taking the NCLEX I have had more and more anxiety and GI distress. Ok...maybe a little too much info, but it's true! I am not going to say exactly when I'm taking the boards ecxept to say it will be in the next few weeks. I'm sooo nervous....anyone out there who can give me some advice?????????? I need some MAJOR reassurance right now folks, Mayjah!

I'm still doing orientation, believe it or not, couple it with working the night shift and you get one tired old woman. (Insert my photo here). Last week and this next week we are learning about EKG's and will be tested over it. I thought I was done with tests....geez. Oh.. and because of my nerves I went and got most of my hair cut off... 7 inches!!! I probably shouldn't have, but was ready for a change and I guess I was bored. I know, I'm weird. It's till long enough for me to put in a pony tail...which is essential for a low maintenace girl like me. I'll post a pic soon. I look different. :/

I've been keeping in contact with my school friends and most of them are taking or have already taken the NCLEX and all have passed so far. There are only about 7-8 people left to take it, myself included. I just can' get past my nervousness. I need to stop it so I can FOCUS! Ok...onto studying now....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Christy - I know it is nervewracking but I am sure you will do well! Keep us posted and good luck!