December 31, 2006

Happy New Year !!!!!



It's New Year's Eve y'all. Come midnight it will be 2007, I can't believe it. When I was young I always thought in the year 2000 we'd all be driving around in space crafts like the Jetson's had. I just drive a minivan. Ha ha! I envisioned us in silver space suits with helmets and cheap flights to the moon. Pretty ridiculous right?

Every New Year's we have went out on the town and partied it up. This New Year's Eve we plan on a nice quiet little party at our house with drinks and music and games. I guess that's what you do when you get older. LOL Plus it saves the frustration of getting a cab. The last 2 years we took a taxi out and it took the cab 2 hours after the party to pick us up. Arg! Needless to say the transportation dept in my town isn't well equipped and aren't the nicest ppl you'll ever meet either. I'm putting it nicely.

For those of you who are driving...be safe. No drinkin' and drivin' people.
p.s. call ahead a couple of hours for a cab!!!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: