April 23, 2007

Tests, Tests and More Tests


The next couple of weeks are going to be very hectic. I have 6 tests in the next week and a half so my posts will be sparse indeed. I will probably be very stressed as I usually am when a test is coming up. Ugh. This time of the semester is always so crazy. I have a very small A in nursing now. And I mean small. An A is a 91% and I have a 91.7 I believe. I'm fairly certain I will not walk away this semester with an A, so I'm hoping for a B atleast. In Micro, I'm not so sure. I'm hoping for atleast a B so my GPA doesn't go down too much. As of right now my GPA is 3.7 something, not too bad I guess. Well, I'd love to catch up with you all, but I must be going. I'll write back as soon as possible and update you on how my tests are going. Good luck to everyone during finals week!
Until next time....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cristy - good luck with all of that. I had my final today. I have 2 weeks off (from school, not work) then back at it. Fluid and electrolytes for me.... woohoo - can hardly wait. Let us know how it all goes.

Gina