October 7, 2007

Calgon, take me away!



I have officially done it, I've failed my first nursing test EVER. It's all my fault, I barely studied. Funny thing is, I don't care much. I got a 76 and I needed atleast a 78. Maybe they'll throw a couple out...not likely...but you never know. I still have an 89 avereage in the class, so I'm not worred and it's actually liberating not to cry about it. I'm ok.

Hey look at little miss nursey pants:



I know these are kinda small, but it's as big as I could get them. I have to choose between the two and I think I like the second one best. They didn't turn out as horrible as I thought they would, I'm just glad I didn't have my eyes closed in all of them. Ha!

I'm on fall break! Yay! I've never needed a break more. Everyone is getting on everyone elses nerves. Ugh. You can feel the tension as you walk into class...it's awful. I'll be glad when the final is over and I can start precepting. I think we all need a long break from eachother. Friends are bickering with friends...it's so high school and stupid and guess what? I'm over it!

I am so ready to graduate and be finished with nursing school. I have a terrible case of senioritis. I find myself waiting until the last minute to do anything, so I'm going to take this break as a time to catch up. I've set aside one day to get everything caught up and then I'm going to enjoy the rest of my break doing nothing! I still have to get my 10 hours of labor and delivery on call hours complete and I have to do 10 hours of precepting orientation too. I don't know when I'll get that done. Sigh. Anyhow..

Aidan is doing really well. Not much new to report other than we couldn't be more happy that he's doing so good. I just want him better and then and only then can I breathe and relax.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Christy - I love your pictures. Sorry you failed your test but I feel kind of the same as you. I've gotten to the point that I either make great grades or I stay sane. Although both is kind of tough right now. Glad to hear aidan is doing so well.

Pink Icing said...

Sorry to hear about your test. EVerything in life is fixable, guess you can retest if you want to.
Not sure what the pictures are for but my comments would be; 1st pic looks professional and glamorous, 2nd looks professional yet approachable
Good luck with all your endeavours

Christy said...

Not everything in life is fixable and unfortunately, we are never allowed to retake a test. I wish we could, but we can't. The photos are for our nursing graduation and our whole class takes them and they put them on the wall at the college. Thank you for your comments,
Christy