October 22, 2007

I Need To Get Over It


Mondays suck ass. I know....potty mouth, right? I hate 8 hour lectures. Do they honestly think we learn anything? Do they not realize that our brains can only retain so much info in so much time? Damnit. We have a test Friday and they just won't stop piling on the crap.

I need a drink.

There is sooooooo much we have to do in such a short period of time that I have to make to-do lists. The things is, I make so many, I lose them and have to make more lists. Another irony, I never resort to the list, so my making them is only to make me feel organized and as if I'm actually doing something about all of the things I need to do. It's getting riduculous.

I need a vacation.

Tomorrow I will spend my "day off" at the library studying for my test, because that is what the list said to do. Tonight, I will do laundry, write a paper and eat...because my list said so. My list is bossy as hell.

I need a maid.

Thursday, my son will get his chemotherapy while I am at clinical taking care of other people's children. I just love how school takes me away from the more important things in life.

I need to graduate.

Today, Aidan sang me a song about how much he loves his mommy. :-) Tonight, I will thank God for all the blessings he has given me and I will be thankful.

I need to stop bitching.

0 comments: