October 26, 2007

Yawn!


Today's test was brutal. I studied so hard and only made an 80. I'm glad I passed, but I thought the test was crap. My week has left me utterly exausted. I'm not getting enough sleep, I'm not eating right and I miss spending time with my kids. I was so busy yesterday I didn't even have time to talk to my husband....AND HE WAS HERE! I will be SoOOOOooooOOoOoOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOO glad once nursing school is over! I can't believe the final is Wednesday, I mean, I believe it because I'm tired as hell, but I can't believe it's the end of the end. If they're anything like these last two tests I'm in trouble. I never knew I'd be hanging on by a thread in the last semester, it's almost as tough as the last one.

Everyone is so tense, tired, and over cooked. I had a massive headache today from thinking so much...don't think it's possible? It is! Tomorrow I have to start studying for the final exam....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't wanna. One last go around...that's it. Then it's the NCLEX...and I thought Peds was bad. Lord help me.

0 comments: