February 17, 2007

There's A Big Pink Elephant In The Room


Ok...I have ignored this long enough.....What in the BLOODY HELL is wrong with Britney Spears?!!!!!!!!!!!! Has the girl just lost her damn mind or what? Everyday I have read about her slowly circling the fame drain and now I think she's landed right in the gutter. The chick has gone plum crazy. Shaving her head? WTF??!!! Ok, we all know by now that her hair was looking mighty mangy lately. And who didn't notice that everytime she went out she was showing us her goodies, not to mention her weave tracks were hanging all out for the world to see, (I don't know which is worse-HA), but to go completely bald? I know your hair was lookin' a little ratty lately, but DANG girlfriend, you didn't have to break out the razor! With all of your money you could have new, beautiful, flowing in the wind hair everyday. Wonder what kind of crazy wigs she's going to break out now. Lordy. Hmmm....it's a mystery. The rumors are she checked herself into rehab and then she checked herself out the next day, shaved her head and got a new tattoo. What happened to our little pop princess? When we first heard of her separation from Fed-Ex I thought....FINALLY she is back to her senses and the world will return to normal again. I've watched her party every night and act like a fool.....pretty normal for a new divorcee, but she has gone too far!!! ENOUGH Britney! You have 2 kids who depend on you girl! What are you doing to yourself???!!! It's time to stop all this ridiculous behavior and change your life. You have went from this cute girl that all of America loved to the poster child for white trash. It's over. If I were in her camp I'd lock her up in a room and give her a good makeover, put her in detox and send her crazy arse to rehab STAT! What must her mother think of this? Are they all blind, don't they read the tabloids? I know that they are more than not a bunch off hoo ha, but photos don't lie. GET THIS GIRL SOME HELP PLEASE!!! GEEZ, I'm shocked. I don't know what else to say...................

Moving on...... Let's talk about Grey's Anatomy. Last week they had the ferry boat disaster. I'm not sure of what really happened. Did they say that a bomb exploded on the ferry? Anyway, As Merideth stood over an injured man she accidentaly got knocked in the bay and the show ended there. The next show picked up where the last left off and Derrick jumped in to save our Mer. I don't know about you all, but I think the chick looked pretty darn dead. I mean they worked on her for 20 minutes and then....asystole....flatline (dead). I know that they can't kill her off, I mean the show is called GREY'S Anatomy afterall, but how will they revive her? Then we see her in the 'afterlife'.....then there He was...................................Denny. Gasp! Sigh! Dead or not, he looked gorgeous. Will Denny give her a message to give to Izzy? Will she stay there in the beyond forever? Will she be in a medical coma? What direction will this go? Arg...I hate waiting for next week. Speaking of Izzy, did anyone else think her little speech that was terribly timed? At first I thought she's lost her mind too, then she turned on George and told him that it was a mistake to marry Callie (O'Malley). Where did this come from? And what an odd time for her to bring it up...I mean her friend is laying on the bed dead as a door knob and all she can think of is George's marriage? I think the writers need to get back to basics. Although I love and live for the show, I still think some of the characters are askewed lately. And why is it so bad for Cristina to want to tell her best friend Merideth about her engagement? Why does Preston have to get his panties all in a wad because of that? I don't like his character much anymore anyway, but he's just coming off as more of a jerk lately. I sincerely hope thay they don't kill off Merideth and have her do voice overs like they do on Desperate Housewives. Weird. I can't wait to see what happens next week. This show is definately taking twists and turns that I didn't anticipate. I hope it doesn't turn into some beyond the grave, sci-fi, glorified soap opera. Are you reading this Shonda Rhimes? I hope you are (I'm absolutly positive you're not) but you have some thinking to do.
Well....I'm rendered speechless again. I can't wait to see what will happen to our crazy little Britney tomorrow. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my lord soulshine - I was waiting on your post about Gray's. Not sure what to think other than the fact that they will not kill off Merideth. She is most definitely coming back from her cyanotic, asystole death. You can bet that. Thanks for adding me to your links - you are now added to mine. peace - Gina

Christy said...

You're welcome and thank you. I tried to post a comment on your page but it says I'm not a member? Maybe you have your comment thing turned off or something? Anyway, I can't believe the last episode, I was shocked. I can't wait to see what happens because the "spoiler" pages say someone will die and you won't believe who it is....hmmm. We'll see.