November 1, 2007

Hallelujah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the hardest final exam I've ever had, but I passed it. There were 100 questions and I missed 19 and got an 81%. I could have missed 40 and still passed the class, so I'm cool with my 81. I wish I could say I celebrated, but I haven't had time. As soon as I got home I had to write 2 bib cards for my LAST clinical, which is today, then I had to take the kids trick-or-treating. I can't believe I am finished with school. I feel such a relief, but it hasn't really sunk in yet.

Tomorrow I start precepting already...no breaks here. I'll be finished with that at the end of November, then I'm home free. The most important thing is I have no class....ever again. O-M-G! I'm speechless.

I'll write me later.
Ta-ta!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome - I can't wait to get there myself.