December 11, 2008

Decisions, Decisions


So I have come to a conclusion. I will be staying at my job on the general surgery floor.
Here is why:
I know the doctors,
I have made many good friends,
I know the unit and enjoy doing the skills I get to do,
AND, I when I decide to change jobs I'd like for it to be a day position and I plan on searching for one post-holiday stress.

I have yet to be called for an interview because I think she's waiting for a lot of the applications to come in. However, I will decline to save myself the temptation...because regardless of all that I just said, IT'S TEMPTING!

I just feel good knowing I have made a decision, whether or not I'd even have been offered the job. I have a lot of stress in my life right now and a job change isn't something I want to be worrying about. Anyhow...that is that.

Our company Christmas party was this past weekend...a bunch of girls went together...it was fun. Here are some photos I took....yes, we got a little drunk and we had a lot of fun and guess what? We deserved it! WEEEEEEEEEEE!







0 comments: