December 19, 2008

Seven Pounds


I happened upon a movie yesterday as I was laying in bed nursing this horrible stomach virus that I am rightfully tired of! Anyhow, it's called Seven Pounds and I don't know if it was the slight fever I had, the fact that I was tired or the fact that is was just that good, but I cannot stop thinking about this movie!!!!!!! I have watched it twice, back to back, then watched certain clips again.

It is so emotional and regardless of what reviews have said...I think it's excellent and one of the best movies I've ever seen! I can't really give the plot away, because that takes away from the mystery and experience of the story as it unfolds....HOWEVER, I will say this...go see it. Go now, don't wait. It is so moving and lovely. It stars Will Smith and Rosario Dawson. Will Smith's performance isn't fantastic on the first go around....but once you know the story and watch it again his actions, personality, acting is explained...it's hard to describe unless you know what is going on. Rosario Dawson...OhMyGosh....... EXCELLENT. Ugh! Couldn't have played her part better or more naturally. I was so moved by her performance.

I cried like a baby! BAWLED....hiccuped, the whole nine. It is just so touching that you will never forget it.

Anyhow...check out the trailer below and GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

3 comments:

Robert said...

I can't WAIT to see this film. I've been eyeing the trailers for quite some time now. I'm so glad to hear you loved it!

Feel better soon!

Order & Chaos said...

Same here!

Order & Chaos said...

Same here!