March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patty's Day!


Thank goodness it's Spring Break! I've never needed a break more than I do right now. This week was so busy. I had a Micro test on Wednesday and Thursday I had my nursing test on Neuro. It sucked. They had us take the test alone then alerted us that afterward we'd take it again, but in groups of 3 (arranged by our total points) and they'd take our original grade and average it with the group grade and if our group grade ended up being better than our own, that's the grade we got. It's called collaborative testing. I only got 2 extra points more than what I had and ended up with an 81% which is a C = UGH! It brought my average down for the class to like an 86 or something. Oh well, atleast I passed and am not failing the class, which is what is happening to a lot of people this semester. There are supposedly about 8 people failing, that really sucks. SO, a lot of these people won't be graduating with us, unless they can pull up their grade enough, which is really hard to do at this point. We only have about 29-30 people in our class as it is because it's dwindled over time for various reasons. Well, atleast I got that one done. CHECK! I just keep chekin' em off. So, now where I stand is I have 4 psych clinicals (we had our orientation at the facility yesterday)two psych tests and our final exam. We have 5 weeks of class left. OH MY GOSH, I can't believe it! I am so ready.

Am removing the rest of my post because I don't want to ruffle feathers....even though I should! Ha!

Peace....

I don't know why, but I laughed my arse off at this video.

0 comments: