February 3, 2009

First Born Survey

It feels good to be back on the net again. I almost forgot how to use it. Wink. Tonight is a night of warmth and leisure, so it's time to catch up on my survey's, courtesy of Drofen. :)

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? If you call the back of a Honda planned. (joke)

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Um.....no.

3. WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION? Honestly, I cried.....a lot.

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No.

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 18....way too young.

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I was geting sick a lot and my mom figured it out before I did. She took me to get a pregnancy test.

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Well, my mom knew because we had found out from the doctor, then I made another phone call....His response...."cool!" I will never forget that.

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Sure. I was curious and in love from "your pregnant!"

9. DUE DATE? April 16 and I gave birth on April 16th also. :)

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Only for the first few weeks, then nothing. It was an easy pregnancy.

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Chocolate Ice Cream. That is all I wanted. Couldn't get enough.

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? The dad. LOL. He had a lot of wild oats to sew at the time, but is now a supportive and somewhat responsible dad. (14 years later).

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? A boy. Male, all male....

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? I wanted whatever child was healthy. I didn't care about the sex.

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? I gained aout 35-40 lbs.....hello miss rolly polly. My mom always said I never looked pregant from behind, but when I turned around....Woah!

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes and it was nice, but looking back...I was so young. They must have thought I was a dumbass. I probably was. He he.

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew.

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? None...it was the perfect pregnancy.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Where I work now (but not after this Sunday!).

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Exactly 24 hours.

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My mom, she was freaking out. I was cool, but nervous.

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My mom was with me. She drove me nuts.

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? It was vaginal, calm, no screaming, no tears, I was totally relaxed thanks to Mr. Epidural.

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I had an epirdural, so I don't remember any pain with him. I am not a screamer. I toughed it out.

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6lbs and 14 ounces.

26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? April 16, 1994...on his due date. :)

27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HER? Skyler (him)(I found the name in the TV Guide).

28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? He is 14 and will be 15 in April....OY!


1 comments:

Robert said...

Memories...

:)