February 11, 2009

Tag, You're it!

Another survey stolen from facebook because, well, I'm bored.

This is a survey about you and your significant other:


♥ What are your middle names?
Dawn and Edwin

♥ How long have you been together?
We've been together for 9 years and have been married for 6.5, will be 7 in August.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
6 months

♥ Who asked who out?
He asked me out 3 times, I stood up him up once. I finally gave in.

♥ How old are each of you?
I'm 33, he's 32. We're almost 1 year apart exactly.

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
mine, they live closer

♥ Do you have any children together?
one, Aidan :)

♥ What about pets? Names?
We have a dog Wrigley, a big fat cat named Toby, a hamster named Boo Boo and some fish which are probably all dead now because of the ice storm. :/

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Oh wow. As a couple I would say family issues (his) and as parents it would be our son's illness.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
no

♥ Are you from the same home town?
nope

♥ Who is the smartest?
He says me, I say him. We both have our individual strengths.

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
ha ha ha ha ha.......moi

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Mexican restaurants

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Florida

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
probably me

♥ Who has the worst temper?
ha ha ha ha ha, him.

♥ Who does the cooking?
He cooks more than I do these days...

Who is more social?
he says he is, I say I am.

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
me, hands down

♥ Who is the more stubborn?
he is

♥ Who hogs the bed?
probably me

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
he does right now since I was working nights

♥ Where was your first date?
Dave Matthews concert, September 2000

♥ Who has the bigger family?
him

♥ Do you get flowers often?
quite often actually.....wonder what he did. Ha!

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
between all families

♥ Who is more jealous?
he is

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
a few months I'd say

♥ Who eats more?
he does for sure.

♥ Who does/did the laundry?
Both of us equally

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
he is........OBVIOUSLY

♥ Who drives when you are together?
he does

0 comments: