May 23, 2007

Can't We All Just Get Along?

Things got really ugly on The View today. I found it really uncomfortable to watch and the entire thing should have been done off camera because it went from political to a personal debate. Entertaining nonetheless. If you haven't seen it, then check it out here:

Eewww...friend fights suck. Have you ever gotten into a bad fight with a friend? I have once and I hated it, but we got over it the next day and are still friends. You can't do that with many men...that's for sure. HA!

I don't know if anyone watched the actual show but after they went on their commercial break Alicia Silverstone came out as a guest and totally walked by Elizabeth and dissed her so bad! It was kinda funny, and kinda mean. Elizabeth was PISSED! ICKY!

Does anyone watch House? I haven't ever watched, but I hear it's a really good show. Let me know what you think b/c I'm thinking of starting from the beginning if it's worth it.

OH! I almost forgot...American Idol. I watched the finale tonight and thought it was good. All the guest stars and such. I suppose I'm glad Jordan won, but like I said before, I just couldn't get into it this season. I hope next season is better. This season was boring for me. I don't know why.

p.s. Gina...what's a meme? :-)

0 comments: