May 27, 2007

Oops I did it again!

I did it again. I'm sorry. I just couldn't take the ugliness anymore! I had screwed up my page so bad and hadn't really had the time to fix it, then I realized I didn't even like it. It was too.....bubbly...or something. My cute little nurse smiley was looking a little sketchy lately so I gave her some time off. Anyway...now I have a fairy. I guess I should change the blog title to My Journey as a Fairy. Maybe not. Anyway, I like fairies and it's pretty, so for now it will be fairies. Next week...who knows...could be something as random as toast. Maybe I'll just change it monthly and let my 7 visitors decide which they like best. Ha! I kid, I have about 9 regulars, not 7 geez! What do you all think I am...a loser?

I'm up late. Who cares...I don't have school tomorrow. Ne ne nah nah boo boo. I decided after much contemplation I like HTML...it's fun.
If you want to change your blog's look visit here: www.tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com It's as easy as 1-2-3...sort of.

p.s. how do you like my header with the scroll font? I made that myself. Weeeeeeeee!

0 comments: