May 25, 2007

Oh Realllllly?? Hmm....

Well, it's official. Rosie has left The View early and ABC went ahead and released from her contract. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I think she should have finished her contract and tried to resolve things before leaving, but I guess sometimes some things are better left unsaid. I'm kinda shocked by the whole thing....

Onto other things... Keith and I watched the movie Premonition (Sandy Bullock and Jullian McMahon) tonight. If you haven't seen it, you should. It's the kind of movie that makes you think REALLY HARD. I still have questions and maybe if I watched it again I'd understand, but it definately left me with that feeling of Whoa! It's all about fate and the age old question...can you change it? Sandra/Linda wakes up one morning takes her kids to school, comes home and is alerted by the sheriff that her husband was in a car accident and is dead. The next day she wakes up and he's alive eating breakfast in the kitchen as if nothing ever happened. This movie plays with your mind, as it's playing with Linda's. You go through this exploration with her to find out why every other day her husband is either alive or dead. Sounds kinda kooky and it is, but it was good and I can't stop thinking about it.

1 comments:

Robert said...

Ooo, I loved Premonition.

It sucked me in fast.

And I love that it didn't have super sappy sweet ending.