January 24, 2009

25 Random Facts About Me:

I'm taking this from facebook and want to hear 25 random facts about you too, so repost!

1) My husband and I spent our honeymoon at a Dude Ranch (by accident) in a barn above the horses and slept in bunkbeds made of timber. We sat around a campfire at night while the ranch owner sang folk songs. It was NOT romantic. It was comical and we laughed quietly at night at how silly we felt.

2) I can tell a lot about a person by what kind of music they listen to.

3) I have an addiction to sunflower seeds.

4) I always hated school. I never thought I'd go to college, much less graduate with a degree.

5) I think people underestimate me. I don't often reveal the more serious side of myself in person.

6) I think too damn much.

7) I've been married for 6 years, yet find out something new about my husband every day. He's a mystery still.

8) I have watched Oprah since I was in my early teens. I use to look forward to getting off the school bus and turning on her show at 4 o'clock. Maybe I was a loser?

9) I skipped school as a senior to see the Grateful Dead. It was one of the most life changing experiences I've ever had.

10) I have a slight obsession with Barack Obama. I you tube his speeches atleast once a day for inspiration.

11) I sometimes wonder what kind of a mother I am to my kids, then they do something completely moral and thoughtful of their own volition and I know.

12) I believe in soul mates.

13) My husband and I have had every obstacle thrown our way during the course of our marriage, yet here we are, still going along.....

14) I sometimes question organized religion.

15) I have the most awesome, groovy, funny, kind-hearted, thoughtful and conscientious friends in the whole WORLD!

16) My son, Aidan, will be 6 years old today. I feel incredibly blessed and grateful. :-)

17) I think I have aged 10 years in body and mind over the past 3 years, but am fighting to keep my spirit young and free.

18) I love being in my early 30's and gaining the wisdom that I have gained thus far.

19) I love to read. I'm a nerd.

20) I truly think if you believe in yourself, that anything is possible.

21) I hated nursing school. It SUCKED, but I sometimes miss it.

22) I don't take myself too seriously and I laugh at myself a lot.

23) I have really messed up dreams. (as you saw in my previous post...lol)

24) I'd rather stay home than go out.

25) I love photography with all my heart and soul!

1 comments:

Order & Chaos said...

I saw you had posted about this on Myspace, and had forgotten that I had received this on Facebook as well! So I took the time to fill it out...if only I had edited it before sending on there! I hadn't read your's until just now and think some of our common items are kind of weird!