January 4, 2009

I'm On a Roll Today

Stolen Survey from Drofen....thanks :)

1. What's your full name?
I'm sure if you've been inquisitive enough you'd already know. :0

2. Who are you named after?
No one....I'm completely original. Established in 1975.

3. What characteristics should your husband have?
I already have one, but if I could manufacture one and make the perfect man (HA-HA-HA!)I'd say he would have patience, because I sometimes require a lot, a great sense of humor, because that is the biggest turn on, a sharp wit, the ability to communicate without YELLING, the ability to take criticism at times, and the capabilities to cherish me because I am worth it.....I think. ;)


4. Do you believe in love of the first sight?
Hmmm......yes!

5. Could you imagine a life without children?
Never. They have changed me and made me a better person.

6. Who's the baby in the family when it comes to getting sick?
My husband for sure....

7. What did you want to grow up to be when you were a child?
An actress....the world was my stage! Or rather, the hillside on which we lived. As you can see, that didn't turn out too well!

8. What would be the worst thing that could happen to you?
I don't think I need to answer this question. Bottom line, I hope I die before any of my children and I hope that I am very old, safe and warm in my bed when I go.

9. What is your profession?
I am a registered nurse and proud of it. :)

10. Are you an organized person?
I am organized in my head. I am a Virgo (=organized, anal person) and I love to feel and be organized, but often times it's just a distant dream of mine. Yes, I dream about it. Drool!

11. If you could go anywhere for vacation where would it be?
Italy on a siesta, eating good food, photographing the beauty and with someone I love.

12. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
Probably Italy...it's my dream destination. I love places that have culture and old history. It's fascinating.

13. What is your new years resolution for 2009?
None....just to grow and learn and have more experiences.

14. When are you most likely to lie?
I have to go with Drofen on this one....probably to protect someone I care about..., as ironic as that sounds.

15. Whats your biggest fear?
Again....do I need to answer this?

16. Which characteristic do you despise in other people?
Judgement, ignorance, liars and really bad manners.

17. What's your worst feature?
Oh gosh! Currently I am not digging myself at all, but if I could change one thing right now it would have to be my tummy. After 4 kids, it's just not so.....elastic anymore. ARG!

18. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
I'd be able to make decisions easier. I second guess myself a lot.

19. What do you think about Barack Obama?
Sigh.....I adore him and all that he stands for and I hope that he can live up to the expectations put on him.

20. How do you want to die?
Old. Very old.

21. Which talent do you wish to have?
I wish I could sing like Celine Dion.

22. What is your most precious possession?
My camera I suppose, and my wedding rings.

23. Who are your favorite writers?
I have too many....

24. What is your favorite book?
Again, too many.

25. For what do you feel sadness?
To see someone suffer who doesn't deserve to. That makes me incredibly sad.

26. Which living person do you admire?
Oh, Aidan, my son, for sure. He's so brave and.......he's just very inspirational to me.

27. Which living person do you mostly detest?
Ugly, mean people, people who intrude on others in invasive ways and people who don't have the ability to see the beauty in things.

28. What is your favorite quote?
"Don't worry so much about life. No one gets out alive anyway." ...or something. It's morbid, but it puts things in perspective doesn't it?

29. What do you do to help the environment?
I like to feel as if i'm close to mother nature and I do consiously try to protect her in any small way I can.

30. Why do you do this survey?
Just bored.

0 comments: