March 23, 2009

Singin' the Blues

I've got the 'I overslept because my son was in the hospital so I stayed up late and took a benadryl for allergies and didn't hear the alarm' blues.

(Atleast it wasn't for work and only for a class, which I have 30 days to complete.)

He's ok, just a raging ear infection. All lab work was good. Thank God. I was worried.

On another note, I think I'm developing shampoo allergies. I've recently had a case of major itchy scalp, which I've never had before, nor have I had dandruff. It got so bad, I wondered if I was going crazy. I even went so far as to ask my husband to check my hair for lice. LOL So I began correlating these reactions with shampoo use, particularly Herbal Essences. I have used these products before, but not this particular kind. Hmmm. I'll let ya know if it goes away. So far, so good.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I tagged you in a Nursing post! Stop by and see my challenge!