March 14, 2009

Kiddie Litter

I use to watch Jon and Kate plus 8 show on TLC, but lately Kate's controlling behavior has completely turned me off so I stopped watching.

Jon & Kate Plus 8 Pictures, Images and Photos

It's hard to watch her constantly berate, correct and demoralize her husband on the show. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me? Well, apparently not. I recently stumbled across this headline: http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2009/03/06/jon-kate-plus-8-marriage-troubles/ and after doing some online nosing around, have discovered that Kate Gosselin is the center of a lot of controversy of late surrounding her behavior and whether or not they are exploiting their children for money.

It seems that Kate has pushed some buttons, and not only amongst fans of the show, but family as well: http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/2008/08/23/jon-and-kate-plus-eight-gets-nasty-aunt-jodi-tells-her-side/

What makes her so much different than that Nadia woman? The fact that they are married? I'm not saying she's is or is not the same, but aren't they exploiting their children for money? The rumors are that Kate has a private chef, cleaning ladies, housekeepers and several nannies that help her. Much of this isn't shown on the show because it's supposed to be following a real family going through real day to day life. How is it real when there are cameras around all the time? The Gosselins recently moved into a MUCH bigger home, courtesy of their money from TLC. They have taken numerous trips (all supplied by TLC), speaking engagements, talk shows, book signings, Jon's free hair plugs, Kate's free plastic surgery etc. Check out this revealing blog on J&K's real lives: http://gosselinswithoutpity.blogspot.com/

Some of this just makes me wonder...? And I can't help it, she comes across as so self-righteous. "My family only eats organic food!" and blah, blah, blah. I would feed my family a total organic diet too if a tv show paid me enough money to do so. Something about her just annyos me. Who's with me? lol

2 comments:

Robert said...

And the rumors that he's out skirting around with college girls isn't any better.

There are times that I probably would have backhanded her for saying some of the things she does--and I DON'T believe in hitting women, EVER.

Aimee said...

I'm with you. I used to enjoy watching the show, but no more! She's a self-righteous, self-centered, obnoxious, hideous woman.