March 23, 2009

Scrapbookaholic

Hello, my name is Christy and I am addicted to scrapbooking. (Blush)

Forgive me folks for the background confusion. I have recently discovered the art of creating and making my own blogger backgrounds. Weeeeeeee! HTML sucks, but I have figured it out with the 2 and 3 column backgrounds (which was hard to find) and am having a grand ole time making my own for a change!!!! If you want one, just ask. Now that I know how, it takes only a few creative minutes of my time. :) Thanks to http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/blog-secrets for the great tips & tricks. I want to credit www.afterfivedesigns.com for the beautiful papers and elements I am using to make these backgrounds. I will post a link on my blog for them. Their designs are awesome and creative. I did pay for them, because they're worth the small amount of money, but once you buy them you can design anything and make it your own forever and ever. :)

This digital scrapbooking is as easy as pie, well, once you learn how. You can dowload freebies (I have links) all over the internet, save them to your computer, open any image editing software program (I use photoshop cs4) and go to town, arranging, mixing and editing your elements to create your own unique scrapbook pages or backgrounds.

So, again, forgive me if everytime you visit you think you've been misdirected. I'm just playing around, since I'm skipping class and all. He he.

0 comments: