March 15, 2009

Survey

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? yesterday.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR OWN HANDWRITING? Ever since I've become a nurse my handwriting has went downhill. I'm too busy to make sure it's neat and frankly don't care anymore.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I don't like lunch meat.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, 4.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yea, I think I'm a pretty good friend.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? I'm too sarcastic for my own good at times.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, I have no desire to scare the crap out of myself.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oh's.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not normally

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla bean, Bryers AND Pistaccio.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes.

15. RED OR PINK? Pink.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I over analyze, worry too much and have odd sleeping patterns.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? right now, my friend Ravin.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? if they want to.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? my pants are turqouise and pink pj pants with hot chocolate (mugs) all over them. Ha. No shoes.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the sound of my space heater warming my feet.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? periwinkle blue

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Lilacs, the moment right before it rains, fresh laundry and linens, swimming pools, a wood fire and men's cologne.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my grandmother.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football.

27. HAIR COLOR? it's a mix between brown and blonde...it's an odd color, I don't really like it.

28. EYE COLOR? Brown with flecks of gold.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican, but I can always eat a good steak.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Wrestler...you surprised? Ha!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? a white v neck t-shirt

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? who knows.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? who knows.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I'm trying to get through Georgette Heyer's Frderica, but have been distracted.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Adelphia HIgh speed internet. Ugly.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I don't think I watched tv last night.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? my boy's laughter, ocean waves, the rain (I love rain), a fire crackling...

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hmmm....Florida or CT. Not sure which is further and I'm too lazy to look.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? hmm....not really.

46. WHERE WERE U BORN? born and raised on the same place I am now.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone who will take the time to write.

48. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE? on the internet, then 6 months later...on a date.

49. WHERE IS HOME? wherever my heart is.

50. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU TELL YOUR YOUNGER SELF? stop being so stupid, be selective, never settle for less and stop worrying so much!

1 comments:

Robert said...

Thank you!